Blue Ribbon Meadows, US and World Wide Head Quarters
The Best care anywhere 2820 Old 96 Indian Trail Hwy 39 Wagener SC 29164 803-564-6414
Located 15 minutes from Downtown Aiken Contact me via email
Owners: Barbara Jacobs & Leslie Farne
Boarding Available: Top Level Full Board, Every need is met. Special feed, no problem. 6 to 8 feedings a day, No problem. Blankets, Fans, Bathing, grooming, magnificent turnouts! Retirement Board, for horses world wide. Pasture board with Shelter, Feeding, Blankets ,
- The best full care in the Aiken area. Master horsewomen, with nationwide references on care, and knowledge!
- Lessons on our schoolmasters, or haul in’s welcome.
- Barbara Jacobs -Coach, and Trainer, of Top World Class Riders. One of the top trainers in the United States today. Creating stars in the ring since 1980. Has always put Riders before herself in the show arena. Training in all levels of dressage, jumping, and Haul in lessons available . Bio available. 803-564-6414.
- Photos Of The Frenchies:
- Directions to Blue Ribbon Meadows.
- Call for Appt to see the farm 803-564-6414
- From I-20 Exit 33 Hwy 39. Go Right, south 5.1 miles, farm is on the right, 2820 Old 96 Indian Trail Hwy 39 Wagener SC 29164
- Beautiful 3 rail black fencing, large wide driveway
- From Downtown Aiken, just head out New Holland Road 11 miles to Hwy 39, go right 1 mile, we are on the right
- Blue Ribbon Meadows (BRM) is a family-run, 33ac complex,, FEI size, lighted covered ring, Stunning FEI size outdoor arena, superior, well maintained GGT Footing
- Gallop field, jump field, and trails.
- We are a private horse loving family farm, Owners, grooms live onsite
- Home of Blue Ribbon Equine Rescue